“Putting the ball in the net is what counts” Football adage
In moderated talks and workshops, I oversee the change processes that are needed. Improved, optimised communication and cooperation to meet situational needs – both within an organisation and with project partners – lie at the forefront of these activities.
- Projects involving sustainability and shaping the future, environmental/economic and structure/process: From waste management to energy supply and municipal climate change management as part of integrated urban development
BASIC SERVICE PORTFOLIO:
- Clarification and definition of the task at hand and the ultimate project aim: What, why, how, who, when
- Recognising the dynamics and interests involved
- Design of communication, cooperation and policy structures
- Developing mutual understanding and benefit for all involved
- Project implementation and ongoing reflection of the agreed responsibilities, tasks and goals
- International development cooperation, including Gesellschaft für internationale Zusammenarbeit (giz), government organisations, ministries
- Cities and municipalities at national and international level. In Germany: Munich, Frankfurt, Kaiserslautern, Constance. International: Lviv in Ukraine, Madison in the US.
- City networks for climate change action and sustainability: Climate Alliance, Energy Cities, Iclei, World Future Council, Sustainable Cities International – Vancouver
- Institutes: Ifeu-Institut – Heidelberg, Oeko-Institut – Freiburg, Fraunhofer Society, Ecologic Institute – Washington DC, German Institute of Urban Affairs (Difu) – Berlin
- Universities: TU Berlin, FU Berlin, University of Freiburg, University of Luxembourg
- Energy agencies: eza! Energie- und Umweltzentrum Allgäu; Energieagentur Regio Freiburg
- Energy suppliers: badenova AG – Freiburg, BC Hydro – Vancouver